Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pre-Birthday Day

Today was wonderful. Expensive, but wonderful.

It started when Lisa came over last night to watch the NCIS premiere. NCIS + plenty of beer = random weekday of drunkenness. Awesome. Lisa ended up crashing here last night and then today was a day of pampering. Massages then pedicures. Then tonight was our monthly dinner. There are 5 girls (including me) who all started on our unit at the hospital at the same time 3 years ago. Now Kerri and I are the only ones who still work on 6 Bles so now we get together once a month and go out to dinner and catch up and stuff. Its a great tradition. And tonight we went to this fantastic little French restaurant and wine bar. Delicious. It was fun to get dressed up and go to a nice restaurant, its been a while since I've been to a fancy place for dinner.

All in all, great day. I hardly even care that I have to work on the day of and the day after my birthday. Plus, there is weekend celebrations to look forward to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment