Thursday, September 24, 2009

I have amazing friends :)

Thank you to everyone for all the birthday messages, texts, and phone calls! Even though I am slightly bummed about turning 25 and entering the quarter century club, today was a great day. I did have to work though, which was kind of a bummer, but I actually love my job, so its all good. Caroline had the cutest hand-made card waiting for me when I came in, PLUS Lisa baked a DELICIOUS cake: super moist yellow cake with this creamy vanilla frosting with a hint of lime. (Sounds kind of odd, but trust me, it was amazing.) Then when I came home, Laura made me dinner, bought me flowers, and went to Georgetown Cupcake and got me 2 red velvet cupcakes - my absolute favorite!! Have I got a great wife or what? :)



I love birthdays, they make you feel so special. Thanks again for all the birthday wishes! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment