Sunday, September 6, 2009

Kitchen

I love this bar. Its a small Southern Bar, with country music, and fun people. It's in Glover Park right next to Gin & Tonic. I had never even heard of it, but Chris and Brad had told me about how it's their go-to bar -- it's their MadHatter. I went with Ally a couple weeks ago to check it out and loved it. So I took Laura there last night. Last night there was a bartender who was absolutely trashed. I mean, you just take one quick look at him and know that he's gone. He was hilarious - serenading us to any song that came on, pouring drinks left and right, dancing, etc. He grabbed Laura's drink, took a sip, decided it was no good and threw it in the trash. Then he proceeded to just make shots instead. At one point he took off his shirt and was dancing on top of the bar. He was pretty cute, too. But more than anything he was just really entertaining. Who was he? The OWNER. haha, love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment