Monday, July 6, 2009

update

I've been slacking on the blogging lately... Not too many things have happened though, which just means my life is sad. Regardless, here are a few updates:

- I guess I never mentioned that I passed the nclex and am officially a Registered Nurse!!!

- Went to NY for 4th of July to help my parents with their high school reunion. It was a lot of fun to see all my cousins and some family members I havent seen recently, but unfortunately the weekend was more of a chore than a crazy weekend filled with alcohol, bbq, and fireworks...

- Apparently when you havent seen family members in a while and/or are meeting your parents' friends, the question they deem most important to ask is not, "Where did you go to school," "What are you doing with your life"  or something of the like. Instead, the first question they ask and the one they fixate on the most is "Do you have a boyfriend?" 

- I'm slightly concerned my entire family has swine flu.

- I start work AS A NURSE this week!! (provided that I get my voice back and feel well enough so that I dont have to call in sick on my first day of work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment