Sunday, July 19, 2009

alcohol is bad. :-p

Apparently I have yet to learn that I should not carry a cell phone when I go out drinking. When I get a good buzz I tend to get super chatty, and when I get into a texting mood, I text like crazy. Never a good idea. Its not a good feeling when you wake up the next morning and look at your phone and realize what you did, who you called/texted, and what you said, haha. ...Its even worse when you know you texted/called people but you have no idea what was said because you were still rational enough at the time to know you'd regret it the next morning so you erase all the evidence... :-p This is also why I should never go anywhere without my wife because after about 3 texts Laura would've just taken my phone away from me. (Cassie, I still love you and last night was so much fun!)

Alright, time for damage control... :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment