Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FYI's

  • It has been far too long since the Ocho has hung out.
  • I am still trying to piece together Southern Day. :)
  • I hate drama and the people who like to create it.
  • I wish people would get married in locations that are convenient to get to.
  • New episodes of NCIS make me happy and I love Gibbs.
  • You know how sometimes when you want/chase something and then finally get it, you find out that maybe you didnt really want it in the first place? ...Ironic.
  • I helped change an ostomy last night which was gross/frustrating/time-consuming/absolutely fascinating. (Dont know what an ostomy is? google it or ask me.)
  • I am NOT getting along with our night tech. She keeps testing me to see what she can get away with and I do not take kindly to people manipulating me. But you know, if you have a personal issue with me, fine - we can try to work on it. What is not fine is if your petty bullshit and lazy attitude gets in the way of patient care. I am NOT ok with that. (And honestly if that's your mentality, you shouldn't be in the health care profession.)
  • The good thing about working on the kind of unit that gets frequent flyer patients is that you get to know your patients well and develop a relationship with them. The bad thing is that you get to know your patients well and develop a relationship with them.
  • I think I need to invest in Benadryl or Nyquil because my body is not adjusting well to having to switch between day and night shifts.
On that note, against my better judgment, I'm going to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment