Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lost my sunglasses :(

Yesterday was "Southern Day" hosted by Chris and Brad - some friends from Wake. Its an all day party with North vs. South beer pong, flip cup, case race, etc etc. Laura and I got there around 2pm and we barely made it in the door when we were told to join in on flip cup. Naturally, we couldnt turn down the opportunity and it was all down hill from there. (In case you were wondering, we (the south) won flip cup.) We met tons of people, everyone was so nice (and SO drunk). I think Laura and I made everyone we met promise to come to our party next month haha. The party was ridiculous. By 5pm they had to go on another beer run because all the beer in the fridge, most of the liquor, and the 2 kegs were gone. I dont think I've drank like that since Champong days back in college. Apparently I got tired at one point and decided to pass out in my friend's bed. I dont even remember making my way down there. I have no idea what made me pass out there, or how long I was there for, but I woke up just in time to go out to the bars with everyone. Classy, right? Good lord, the day was an absolute shit show. :)

Mark your calendars - Brad did!


Survivor Flip Cup:


View from the roof (how no one fell off is a mystery to me):


Chillin on the roof. (This is probably before I accidentally called Mike by the wrong name and he yelled at me):


New friends. Love this kid. (Note: sunglasses still in possession at this point)


Out at the bar, approx 1am and wayyy too many beers deep:


So, recap: I rocked at flip cup, met lots of fun people, drank entirely too much, Laura got locked in the bathroom, I lost my sunglasses, and I somehow stumbled onto and passed out on Chris' bed for an undetermined amount of time. All in all, fabulous party. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment