Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Waiting Game

The biggest test of my LIFE was this morning and it turns out I apparently do occassionally get test anxiety. I was so nervous that I started freaking out on my way to the testing center because I forgot a pencil! It took me a couple minutes before I could calm myself down enough to remember that the test is computerized. Geez. I'm so glad its over but now I wont find out whether or not I passed till Friday. Thats TWO days away! How do you expect me to sit and wait for that long?! I am not a patient person. Ugh. The test shut off after about 100 questions (I stopped keeping track after 80) so I hope I passed... Its making me super nervous just thinking about it. We'll find out in a couple days.

So until then, just keeping myself busy: dinner with the girls tonight, relaxing by the pool all day tomorrow, then the Red Sox/Nationals game tomorrow night! SO excited!! Alright, I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment