Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Life as an "adult"

Well, its been a while but thats because not being a student makes life dull. I work 3 days/week, spend weekends with the fam, and the rest of the time at the pool or watching NCIS (best show ever :)). I thought with all this free time I'd be bored out of my mind (and some days I am) but it's actually quite nice to get to relax for a change. I definitely do not miss writing pointless papers or studying for tests -- although technically I should be studying for the nclex that is coming up THIS MONTH... It makes me nervous when I tell people I havent been studying and the various responses include: "Oh...well...thats ok...", "umm...", "Nikki!!", or nervous laughter - all of which are accompanied by a horrified look of uncertainty. Thanks for the vote of confidence, guys. :-p Whatev, I have time. Or so I tell myself. I'm not too worried about it yet (not sure if that's a good sign or bad). I have a feeling I will, as always, put it off till the last minute and then cram like crazy - a method that has worked through 20 years of schooling. Why mess with it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment