Sunday, June 21, 2009

DC bar scene

Last night we decided to go to the Georgetown Waterfront b/c it was absolutely gorgeous outside. We got dressed up in cute little dresses and went to Nick's. Within about 15 minutes of us getting to the bar, a woman started talking to us and Laura and I both kinda got the feeling she may have been hitting on us, haha. But then there were 2 guys standing behind us who had the following conversation:

Guy #1: (referring to me) She's attractive. Let's go talk to them.
Guy #2: (looking me up and down) I dont know...
Guy #1: Well, I mean, she's pretty cute. We can at least talk to them.
Guy #2: Eh... we can do better.

...Awesome. Thank you. That makes me feel real good about myself. And why the hell you would have this conversation while standing right behind us where we can hear you is beyond me. Seriously? People are ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment