Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow!

Snow is so pretty!! :) looking out my window - just a couple inches on the ground:


Crossing over the key bridge looking at Georgetown (yep, on my way to work):


Snow covered trees:



...Then "Snowpocolypse/Snowmageddon" happened Friday through Saturday. ...And I worked Friday night, so getting home Saturday morning right smack in the middle of the blizzard was quite the challenge. I actually didnt make it all the way home, I had to take the GUH shuttle to the metro then walk to my friend Lisa's apt. Yeah, walking during the blizzard was not so much fun. But it turned out pretty well. We hung out all day (way better than being stranded home alone) and then ventured out in Arlington on Saturday night where there were tons of people out. So much fun! (aside from getting shoved into a snow bank for no reason thanks to Matt :-p).

Pics from Sunday, once the snow started to melt and you could finally see the streets:


overlooking the Key Bridge with the Washington Monument in the background:


Look how pretty!:

No comments:

Post a Comment