Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lent?!

How is it already Lent?? Wasnt New Year's like, a week ago?? I cant believe how quickly the last month and a half has gone! I was having a hard time coming up with something to give up for Lent...
  • Chocolate? I dont eat enough of it that it would really be a sacrifice.
  • Snacking? I would never make it through a night shift
  • Coffee? Not unless you want me to be mean and miserable
  • Alcohol? Ha.
  • Maybe just giving up wine? Then that just means I'd come home and have a beer instead.
Well after much debate I think I got it: For Lent I'm giving up complaining about work -- not to be confused with venting. So no more bitching and whining about obnoxious patients, indecisive doctors, pain-in-the-ass med students, the worthlessness of our pharmacy, etc etc. We'll see how this goes..... :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment