Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fast Forward

Sometimes I really wish life had a remote control to it. You know, you can rewind to relive awesome moments, rewind to redo bad moments ...or maybe rewind to remember moments... like last Sunday for me, but thats a whole different story. :-p

Well, right now I'd like to fast forward. Fast forward to Wednesday. Fast forward to the weekend so I can get a sense of what happens when the Doctor and I no longer see each other at work every day and whether or not we'll still talk. ...Fast forward to when my apartment is once again furnished so I dont have to sit on my living room floor or eat at my desk. ...Fast forward to when I can walk out of my room and not be super depressed when I see Laura's empty bedroom. (...Or just fast forward to if/when Laura moves back to DC, but I have no idea when that will be so I may end up fast forwarding through quite a bit of time.) Mreh.

No comments:

Post a Comment