Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

Where did the last year go?? I cant believe it's already 2011! Kinda sad to say goodbye to 2010. It was filled with lots of good things:
  • an amazing trip to the Philippines
  • a DC blizzard
  • numerous parties hosted by Apt 32
  • an epic birthday party
  • countless nights out enjoying DC living
  • a few Ocho shenanigans
  • a job that I love
  • new friends
  • catching up with old friends
  • DJ graduated from college
  • my first trip to Fenway
But, I'm definitely looking forward to what the new year will bring! Goals for 2011:
  • more Ocho time
  • read more
  • figure out if/when I'm going back to grad school
  • be more active
  • play on a softball team
  • spend less time stressing/worrying, more time laughing
I hope everyone had a fantastic NYE and I hope 2011 brings great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment