Friday, January 7, 2011

what's new?

NOTHING. An old friend from WFU recently "friended" me on fb and we haven't spoken since senior year. Ok, so we werent good friends so much as we had a few mutual friends and he showed up at several of the guys' parties. Regardless, he's a good guy and we always had fun hanging out. So after friending me, he posted on my wall: "whats new since 2006?" ...and I've got nothing. Sure, I have this great job that I love (most of the time :-P) but that's literally all I can say. So many of my friends my age are either married, having BABIES, have some sort of post-graduate degree, or have been promoted in their job. If they currently do not have any of these things, they're at least well on their way to achieving at least one of them. It's been nearly 5 years since I've spoken to this guy and all I can tell him to update him on my life is that I'm a nurse?? ugh. I need to make something of my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment