Sunday, November 22, 2009

Girls

If you know me, you know that I dont like most girls and get along much better with boys. I dont like the drama that girls naturally create, I dont like their shallowness, and I dont like the stupid games they play. There is a boy who I think is cute and super fun, but I never really thought much of him, he's just fun to hang out with. Plus, he's a friend of Laura's, so more than anything, we're just friendly. At our party he and Laura were being pretty flirty, and even though Laura denies liking him, I know her. So I decided to have a drunken heart-to-heart with him and see what was going on there. It was during said heart-to-heart that I realized he's not so much into Laura, but instead he kinda started hitting on me. Not gonna lie, I kinda liked the attention (McCutie didnt come to the party, so I had to focus on someone else :-p) and he IS cute and he IS a ton of fun, but I wasnt sure what the deal was with Laura so I asked her. Again, and again. And every time she swore they were just friends. So, I talked with him for a while and then I could see that Laura was starting to get jealous. She was trying so hard to jump into whatever convo we were having and trying to playfully sit between us on the couch. It just got on my nerves because I had asked her multiple times if she liked him and she said no, so technically - TECHNICALLY - he's fair game. I realize that she probably does like him at least a little, but she should just admit it, right? If you like him, say so and I'll back off. I gave you multiple chances to say so, and you didnt step up. So if I like him and anything happens there, you have no right to get upset.

ugh, girls.

clarification: nothing actually happened between this boy and me, and nothing will at this point b/c I'm a better friend than that. BUT, its annoying b/c technically she has no claim on him so normally, I'd put a little effort into it and see if something could potentially happen. But in this case I cant, even though she's too stubborn to admit that she likes him.

No comments:

Post a Comment