Thursday, October 29, 2009

tv break

I turned on my computer today to watch last night's episode of Glee online and I'm so disappointed that it was a repeat last night! Dont get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed watching baseball, especially since the end result was the Yankees LOSING (hahaha, sorry Ally) but I totally didnt put 2+2 together and realize that I was watching the game on Fox instead of Glee. (Besides, I love Cliff Lee and his behind-the-back catch in the 8th was amazing. Siiigh, baseball makes me happy and I cant believe the season's almost over.) BUT, House wasnt showing on Monday, NCIS was a repeat on Tuesday, and now Glee and Mercy werent on last night. I need my TV fix!! They really need to schedule all these sporting events around prime time tv. :)

Side note: I love Mercy! The hospital drama can be a little over the top, but this show totally makes me want to be a better nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment