Sunday, October 11, 2009

HC highlights

I was debating whether or not to come back for homecoming this year, but I'm so glad I did! Great weekend! ...Aside from switching back and forth between hungover and drunk all day Saturday. Totally worth it though. :)

- "Um, there's no flight suit involved in that equation. EW."
- Boxer switch (so disappointed there was no documentation of this)
- Egon's awesomely uncomfortable pull-out couch
- "That girl's not wearing any pants!"
- Gin Bucket!
- Man voice
- "Oh hey. Would you like to join me in section FFFFF?"
- "Hi my name is Ricki."
- Drunk Brandi
- Being Katie's wing-woman (which I will gladly do any time) :)
- Angry Egon threatening to kill everyone
- Kreg's awesome moves
- Drunk, late-night heart-to-hearts :) :)
- "I dont need to hook her up. Nikki hooks herself up."

Siiigh, I always get so depressed when its time to leave. I never want to have to say bye. I miss everyone already! ...So, who wants to go back to NC? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment