Tuesday, April 14, 2009

new form of procrastination

Well, around 10pm tonight I decided I did not want to study anymore for this ATI test I have coming up on Saturday. Now, I say "anymore" even though I havent actually done any studying today. Regardless, I'm sick of it, or at least sick of contemplating it. So, I decided I'd try this whole "blogging" thing. Quite a few of my friends have one so we'll see if it sparks an interest, or if I even have the attention span to keep up with it. But if anything, it'd serve as another way to procrastinate. :)

Anyway, this ATI test coming up... For those of you who dont know, ATI stands for Assessment Technologies Institute (which I probably should've known, but didnt since I havent touched the book till just now when I went to look it up). It's basically an NCLEX prep. My school requires every senior nursing student to score at least 70% on the comprehensive ATI exam in order to graduate. 70% sounds totally manageable, right? Ha. ...I guess we'll find out at noon on Saturday...

What else... I have 2 weeks left of school; Mom's in the Philippines, so I've been going home more frequently since Dad's home by himself; we're painting our house - my room is purple; my little cousins are absolutely adorable but thats nothing new :) ; I forgot how much I miss staying up late chatting with DJ; and I dont know what I'd do without my friends (Ocho, I heart you). Been feeling a little overwhelmed with the way things are going right now, so just taking it day by day. Thankfully the days go by quickly - I cant believe its already mid-April! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment