Friday, April 24, 2009

Free Time

Well school will be ending very soon (yay!) and seeing as this will be the first time since I was 3 that I wont be taking classes and I'll only be working 3 days a week, I will most likely be bored out of mind. So, I'm trying to think of possible hobbies/interests that can occupy my time. Here is what I've come up with:

- POOL... um, obviously. Unfortunately, I cant be at the pool EVERY day. My body would not appreciate that, and sometimes the pool just gets too crowded (and those are the days I'd sit on my pool-view balcony watching and silently judging everyone laying out, which is actually a fun activity in itself. what, you would do it too.)

- Learn to play tennis...

- Join a softball team and/or a volleyball team... anyone who knows how to make this happen or is interested in joining me, let me know!

- Learn to play poker... because I dont even know where to begin and from what I hear its a fairly popular card game

- Start another scrapbook... I havent made a post-college one yet so it's probably time I started documenting

- Learn to cook... because right now I have about a 4-dish repertoire that I rotate through so I should probably expand that


That seems like quite the list, but we'll see how many of those I actually end up doing. Hmm, any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment