Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Long overdue

There were not very many quotes recorded from Homecoming weekend, but these are the 3 that I have saved on my phone:
  • "You need to sit closer to me so I can touch you." --Danielle to me
  • "How cute is he?!? He's such a dreamboat!!" -- Mike
  • "Well, he's a man. ...So clearly you are the boss." --Mike to me
Other highlights from the weekend:
  • spending a lovely relaxing Friday with Chinlund :)
  • walking on the quad on a gorgeous Friday afternoon
  • Running into Willie and having his gf and her friend glare at us the entire time
  • Katie's cheerleading outfit
  • Mike trying to convince the parking police to let us keep the car parked
  • Matt following us to our tailgate when the game started
  • a certain member of the Ocho making out with a certain Sigma Pi at the bar... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment