Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just another Tuesday

Last night I decided to go out with my friends C & L. Nothing too crazy seeing as it was a Tuesday night AND I had to work today (7a-7p). ...Or so I thought... It started out pretty calm, just hanging out drinking a few drinks out at one bar and when it closed at midnight because there was no one there, we walked down the street to another bar. Then somehow all the drinks we were drinking started to catch up to us. Our other friends M, A, and their friend B came and met up with us and they were hammered so everyone just fed off each others' energy and had such a great time. It was awesome! ...Highlights:
  • Happy drunks
  • Laughing. A LOT. I dont even remember what was said but I just remember laughing ALL night long.
  • the GIANT St. Bernard outside of the bar. I'm talking, literally this dog is bigger than I am. He was super friendly. We played with it.
  • Drunk dancing (in a virtually empty bar)
  • Making friends with the bartender. And by 'making friends with' I mean he just laughed at us because of our ridiculous drunkenness.
  • Good (drunk) conversations
  • Making A take shots.
  • Lisa making out with my neck
  • M: "Are these croutons??" Bartender: "um, they're sugars cubes."
  • Conversation where I try to convince M that scruff is sexy.
  • playful flirting
  • M publicly cupping my breasts
  • M & L imitating Lee (our very loud doctor who I'm pretty sure legitimately has a speech impediment)
  • Trying to convince M that med students should do a rotation with the nursing staff. (i mean seriously, how has this not already been implemented??)
  • M trying to explain to me why he's bombass and wicked smart for getting matched in Urology
  • Spinach & artichoke dip at 3am
  • M & I making fun of C and her loudness
  • PDA ;)
Last night was epic. Based on our antics and drunkenness, you would've thought it was a Friday night. I felt like death when I woke up and had to go to work this morning (and it didnt help that M laughed at me and got to go back to sleep). Totally worth it though. I cant remember the last time I had such an epic night.

No comments:

Post a Comment