Thursday, May 6, 2010

Scrubs

I dont understand the fascination boys have with girls in scrubs. I get the whole sexy/slutty nurse fantasy, but we dont dress like that. EVER. And they know that. This one guy says to me, "I'd kinda like to see you in your scrubs one day." And he's not the first to say that to me. But dont people (read: boys) realize that the scrubs we actually wear are not sexy. In fact, I dont even want to begin to imagine the kind of grossness that covers my scrubs. Also, I've seen what I look like at the end of a 12 hour shift. It is not attractive. Hell, I am not attractive at the start of my 12 hour shift. I literally roll out of bed, throw my hair up, and throw on scrubs. I run around and deal with MRSA infected patients who have poop coming out of them. I'm not gonna bother to look pretty. But for one reason or another, boys think nurses are hot. Its a mystery to me.

And scrubs absolutely look better on guys. I dont find scrubs to be a "turn-on" but I must say, there are definitely some guys who make the plain green standard hospital scrubs look good. Siiigh. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment