Thursday, May 14, 2009

poolside :)

I finished school on Saturday (note: less than a week ago) and have only had 2 days off since then and I'm already bored. I am seriously going to have to come up with a hobby... But! I've discovered that my new favorite thing to do is sit out on our balcony overlooking the pool with a drink in hand. And actually, at this very moment I am doing just that while writing this blog. :) My current view:


For those of you who have not seen my apartment (which is probably about 98% of the people reading this), you now have an idea of what it looks like - the outside of it anyway. If you look closely the pool apparently has some kind of grossness growing in it, so hopefully they clean it asap or else I'm shoving Laura in the pool first to test out the waters. (Sidenote: did you know that sunscreen is bad for the environment? Yes, DJ says that apparently sunscreen in the water turns male fishes into females. I found it hilarious. He did not. His response: "How?! How would you like to grow a penis just because of what's in the water??" haha touche, little bro. Touche.)

Anyway, love sitting out here with my computer, relaxing, drinking, people watching (aka judging), etc. :) I imagine I will spend many upcoming days doing practice nclex questions out here. Joy. :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment