Sunday, March 13, 2011

Charlotte!

Quote List:
  • "Please dont drill my husband"
  • D: I got a patient from the E.D.
    K: Wait. They have a whole unit for that?? Erectile Dysfunction?!
  • "There's always room for alcohol" --who said this??
  • "Hotty power!"
  • "At least I know how to put it in my mouth!"
  • B: We could help you - I watch CSI.
    N: They work with dead people!!
  • "You bitch! You bitch in your pink dress!"
  • "Danielle... that's not 4 inches... Did Mike tell you that?"
  • "My ears are hot..."
  • "Elizabeth should be our earthquake??"
  • "Its so whimsical. I feel like I'm on a cloud."
  • "We are NOT friends!"
I will post more details about the trip later, but for now that's all you get. I have to go make my brackets!! Yay March Madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment