Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Almost spring time!

I actually dont mind winter and the cold. I love snuggling with a blanket, drinking a glass of wine and reading a good book. And I think that snow is beautiful and so much fun. But I am so excited that warm weather is fast approaching! Cherry blossoms, sundresses, walks in G-town, laying by the pool, reading on the balcony, barbecues, the waterfront, its all so happy. :) Also on my happy list at the moment:

  • sunshine
  • the current 62 degree weather
  • wearing flip flops for the first time this year
  • wine nights
  • finally having furniture in our apt
  • Yankee Candle: "Garden Sweet Pea"
  • Oreos & peanut butter
  • scrapbooking
  • tax refunds!!
  • working day shifts and having a normal sleep pattern
  • T-Revs & Rostopher
  • cute pics of boys and their 1 year old neice (siiiigh...)
  • my little cousins

look at those big brown eyes!


testing out the bday presents


yummm cupcakes


shhh, dont tell anyone, but he's my favorite...


Hope everyone is having a good week so far!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment